Learn to Cope with Cravings
You can do several things to cope with your nicotine cravings. One of the main things we recommend is to try the QuitGo Quit Kit. QuitGo offers all-natural, nicotine-free and drug-free stop smoking support products.
Additional recommendations include:
· Take an oral substitute – when cravings hit keep something to pop into the mouth asa replacement. Preferably, eat something healthy like a carrot or celery stick,suck on a drinking straw or chew on sunflower seeds.
· Keep your mind active – listen to music, read a book, or do a crossword puzzle
· Keep the hands busy – get a squeeze ball, hold a pencil or paper clip or place arubber band on your arm you can pull when the craving starts.
· Keep brushing your teeth as a clean mouth removes the craving for a cigarette.
· Drink much water slowly as it keeps your body hydrated to lessen the nicotine withdrawal.
· Light up incense or a candle instead of lighting a cigarette.
· Become active and go for a job, walk, yoga stretches, or more.
· Stay relaxed to calm your body down by taking a long shower, doing meditation,practice deep breathing, or reading.
· Visit non-smoking areas when in public places instead of your usual spots.